Last benchers -

*Giggling, laughing at each other, making fun of others.  

*Eating snacks, or begging for home made food from friends

*Turning friend ABSENT to present by PROXY. I remember I had to make 4–5 proxies as I was so creative to sound in. A different voice (tone ) like 1. Yes ma'am 2 . present ma'aaaaammmmm 3 present 4 yes mammm

*I remember one teacher suspended us for a week for disturbing a class by loud ugly noises.

*And one day, my friend missed her attendance because we were fighting over a bingo packet. Soon she realizes she forgets her attendance, asked teacher to mark her present, teacher asked few questions why she was not alert ? Etc etc, which she couldn't answer because her mouth was so full with bingos that she couldn't speak but keep on laughing instead. It was bursting our lungs moment for us. Teacher end up punishing her, made her stand at the back of the class with her arms up.

Comments